You're an administrator for Contoso, a large multi-national organization. Contoso IT management are in the stages of implementing a shift to Microsoft 365. As part of this process, it's important that IT can keep control of critical corporate data and the apps that access it. As a security administrator at Contoso, you're involved with implementing Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps to help Contoso meet its security goals.
You use both Microsoft and non-Microsoft solutions for cloud storage and need to support internal and external users. As part of the implementation of Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps you must ensure that protection extends to all services and all users.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Connect non-Microsoft services to Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps.
- Protect storage apps and implement malware detection.
- Implement information protection policies.
- Configure read-only mode for external users.
- Block unauthorized browsers form accessing corporate web apps.
- Use admin quarantine to investigate files.
- Automatically apply labels to sensitive files.