Get an introductory overview of hybrid cloud technologies and how you can connect an on-premises environment to Azure in a way that works best for your organization.
In this module, you will:
- Describe the elements of an Azure hybrid cloud deployment.
- Explain methods of connecting on-premises networks to workloads in Azure.
- Understand how to use the same set of identities in hybrid environments.
- List the types of compute workloads for hybrid clouds.
- Explain the application infrastructure of hybrid clouds.
- Describe the services that support files and data in hybrid clouds.
- Explain technologies that support the security of hybrid clouds.