Exercise - Run experiments
Now it's your chance to try out Azure Machine Learning for yourself.
In this exercise, you will:
- Run an Azure Machine Learning experiment.
- Run a script as an experiment.
- Use MLflow to track experiment metrics.
Follow these instructions to complete the exercise.
- If you do not already have an Azure subscription, sign up for a free trial at https://azure.microsoft.com.
- View the exercise repo at https://aka.ms/mslearn-dp100.
- If you have not already done so, complete the Create an Azure Machine Learning workspace exercise to provision an Azure Machine Learning workspace, create a compute instance, and clone the required files.
- Complete the Run experiments exercise.
Need help? See our troubleshooting guide or provide specific feedback by reporting an issue.