Build a containerized web application with Docker
Package a web app so that it can be deployed as a Docker image and run from an Azure Container Instance.
In this module, you will:
- Create a Dockerfile for a new container image based on a starter image from Docker Hub.
- Add files to an image using Dockerfile commands.
- Configure an image's startup command with Dockerfile commands.
- Build and run a web application packaged in a Docker image.
- Deploy a Docker image using the Azure Container Instance service.
- Familiarity with basic web application development concepts
- A Docker subscription
- Docker installed on your desktop computer
- Git installed on your desktop computer