By the end of this module, you'll be able to set up, create, and build an application using StereoKit. You'll understand the features of StereoKit through a sample application called StereoKit ink application. You'll also work across OpenXR platforms like HoloLens 2 and Windows Mixed Reality.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Have a brief knowledge about the StereoKit application and its advantages.
- Learn some of the key features of StereoKit.
- How to configure, set up, and build an application using StereoKit for Mixed Reality development.
- Basic understanding of coding, 3D model, hand stimulation, and UI button in StereoKit Ink application.
- Learn fundamentals of drawing and interacting with Mixed Reality content.
- Understand developing the mixed reality application with StereoKit working across OpenXR platforms like HoloLens 2, and Windows PC.