Describe how Azure Private Link enables private connectivity to Azure services, including its features, how it works, and its use cases.
After completing this module, you’ll be able to:
- Explain how Azure Private Link, Azure Private Endpoint, and Azure Private Link service work together to create private connections to Azure resources.
- Evaluate whether Azure Private Link is appropriate for giving your employees, vendors, and customers private access to your Azure services.
- Identify and describe use cases for Azure Private Link.
To get the best learning experience from this module, you should have:
- Beginner-level knowledge of Azure, including regions, Azure virtual networks, and ExpressRoute.
- Beginner-level knowledge of networking, including IP addresses and virtual private networks.
- Beginner-level knowledge of cloud computing, including platform as a service (PaaS).