This module examines how Azure Identity Protection provides organizations the same protection systems used by Microsoft to secure identities.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe Azure Identity Protection (AIP) and what kind of identities can be protected
- Enable the three default protection policies in AIP
- Identify the vulnerabilities and risk events detected by AIP
- Plan your investigation in protecting cloud-based identities
- Plan how to protect your Azure Active Directory environment from security breaches