Learn about the core functionality, benefits, use cases, and implementation of Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV) in Windows Server 2019.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe the functionality of CSV.
- Describe the architecture and components of CSV.
- Implement CSV.
To get the best learning experience from this module, you should have knowledge and experience of:
- Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Core networking technologies.
- Fundamental knowledge of Windows Server Failover Clustering.