Learn about advanced AD DS administration tasks, including creating trust relationships, implementing Enhanced Security Administrative Environment (ESAE) forests, monitoring and troubleshooting AD DS replication, and creating custom AD DS partitions.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Identify the purpose, types, and the process of creating trust relationships.
- Describe the purpose and the process of implementing ESAE forests.
- Monitor and troubleshoot AD DS replication.
- Identify the purpose and the process of creating custom AD DS partitions.
To get the best learning experience from this module, you should have knowledge and experience of:
- Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
- Core networking technologies
- Implementing and managing Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)