Manage Azure updates
You'll be able to enable Azure Update Management, deploy updates, review an update assessment, and manage updates for your Azure VMs.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Describe Azure updates.
- Enable Update Management.
- Deploy updates.
- Review an update assessment.
- Manage updates for your Azure VMs.
In order to get the best learning experience from this module, it's important that you have knowledge and experience of:
- Windows Server operating system and workloads in on-premises scenarios.
- Common Windows Server management tools.
- Core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies.
- On-premises resiliency Windows Server-based compute and storage technologies.
- Implementing and managing IaaS services in Microsoft Azure.
- Azure AD.
- Security-related technologies (firewalls, encryption, multi-factor authentication).
- Windows PowerShell scripting.
- Automation and monitoring.
Deploy updates min
Knowledge check min