You'll be able to enable Azure Update Management, deploy updates, review an update assessment, and manage updates for your Azure VMs.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Describe Azure updates.
- Enable Update Management.
- Deploy updates.
- Review an update assessment.
- Manage updates for your Azure VMs.
In order to get the best learning experience from this module, it's important that you have knowledge and experience of:
- Windows Server operating system and workloads in on-premises scenarios.
- Common Windows Server management tools.
- Core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies.
- On-premises resiliency Windows Server-based compute and storage technologies.
- Implementing and managing IaaS services in Microsoft Azure.
- Azure AD.
- Security-related technologies (firewalls, encryption, multi-factor authentication).
- Windows PowerShell scripting.
- Automation and monitoring.