Manage hybrid workloads with Azure Arc
You'll learn to describe Azure Arc, implement Azure Arc with on-premises server instances, deploy Azure policies with Azure Arc, and use role-based access control (RBAC) to restrict access to Log Analytics data.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe Azure Arc.
- Explain how to onboard on-premises Windows Server instances in Azure Arc.
- Connect hybrid machines to Azure from the Azure portal.
- Use Azure Arc to manage devices.
- Restrict access using RBAC.
In order to get the best learning experience from this module, it's important that you have knowledge and experience of the following:
- Managing Windows Server operating systems and Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios, including AD DS, Domain Name System (DNS), the Distributed File System (DFS), Microsoft Hyper-V, and file and storage services.
- Common Windows Server management tools.
- Core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies.
- On-premises resiliency Windows Server-based compute and storage technologies.
- Implementing and managing IaaS services in Azure.
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- Security-related technologies (firewalls, encryption, multi-factor authentication).
- Windows PowerShell scripting.
- Automation and monitoring.
Knowledge check min