This module examines how to manage Safe Links in your tenant by creating and configuring policies and using transport rules to disable a policy from taking effect in certain scenarios.
By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Create and modify a Safe Links policy using Microsoft 365 Defender
- Create a Safe Links policy using PowerShell
- Configure a Safe Links policy
- Describe how a transport rule can disable a Safe Links policy
- Describe the end-user experience when Safe Links identifies a link to a malicious website embedded in email, and a link to a malicious file hosted on a website