Developers can provide their Microsoft Teams apps to an individual, team, organization, or anyone who wants to use it. How you distribute depends on several factors including users' needs, business, technical requirements, and your goals for the app.
Developers can also distribute their apps directly to the store inside Microsoft Teams and reach millions of users around the world. If your app is also featured in the store, you can instantly reach potential customers.
In this module, you’ll learn how to publish your app to Teams app store, focusing primarily on app validation process, best time to complete this module is during the planning stage of building an app.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Understand the app validation process
- Avoid common validation failures
- Improve the quality of app submission for faster publishing time
- Know how to resolve issues flagged by Teams store validation team
- Reduce rework by avoiding common validation failure
- Know how to maintain your app
- Understand possible actions on your app after publish in case of commercial marketplace policy failures
At the end of this module, you'll find additional resources on validation guidelines. It is recommended that you complete the training module before proceeding to it.