Minecraft: Education Edition encourages communication, creativity, and collaboration on and offline. This module is designed to teach participants about Minecraft’s computer science applications for all ages including Code Builder, Hour of Code and Computer Science Resources.
In this module, you will:
- "Explain how to move between Minecraft: Education Edition and Code Builder."
- "Complete selected tutorial activities to explore understanding of coding in
Minecraft: Education Edition."
- Manipulate your own code to create/modify a unique result in any one of the
Agent coding activities.
ISTE Standards for Educators:
- Educator - Facilitator
- Educator - Leader
- Leaders - Empowering Leader
UNESCO Standards for Educators:
- Curriculum and Assessment
- Teacher Professional Learning