Configure your Windows app to use Narrator and speech recognition
Learn how to use audio elements to make an inclusive Windows app. Configure your app to work well with Narrator, and add a custom speech recognition system for spoken input.
In this module you will:
- How to help the Windows Narrator provide descriptions of your UI elements.
- How to add a speech recognition system that works well with your specific app.
- Experience writing C# and XAML code.
- Familiarity with using Visual Studio as a development environment.
- A set of speakers and microphone, or a headset.