Understand the principle of least privilege, know when to use privileged access workstations, and be able to identify built-in privileged accounts.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Explain least privilege administrative models.
- Implement delegated privilege.
- Describe privileged access workstations.
- Describe jump servers.
To get the best learning experience from this module, you should have knowledge and experience of:
- Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Basic security best practices.
- Windows client operating systems such as Windows 10.
- Working with command-line tools.