Persist and retrieve relational data with Entity Framework Core
Query and manage relational data in a .NET Core app with an Object-Relational Mapper (ORM).
In this module, you'll:
- Review object-relational mapper (ORM) concepts.
- Understand Entity Framework Core (EF Core) architecture.
- Write C# code to interact with a database using EF Core.
- Use EF Core Migrations to keep the code and database in sync.
- Use reverse engineering to generate entity models from an existing database.
- Seed a database on app startup.
- Experience writing C# at the beginner level
- A basic understanding of relational databases
- Visual Studio Code
- .NET SDK 6.0 or greater
- Git command-line client