This module examines how to plan for mobile application management using Microsoft Intune, with a focus on adding apps to Intune, using app protection policies and app configuration policies, and troubleshooting app protection policy deployment.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe the basic functionality of mobile application management in Microsoft Intune.
- Assess your app requirements and add apps into Intune.
- Protect company data by using app protection policies.
- Implement app configuration policies in Intune to eliminate app setup problems.
- Troubleshoot app protection policy deployment in Intune.