This module provides guidance on how to organize your data in a way that optimizes performance, enables faster development, and eases the process of scaling.
In this module, you will:
- Identify basic organization concepts in Microsoft Power BI.
- Prepare simplified and ready-to-go datasets for future developers and analysts.
- Organize your fields with groups and bins.
- Edit the default properties of your fields.
- Identify differences and similarities between Tableau and Power BI concepts.
Access to Power BI service, familiarity with Tableau, and an understanding of Tableau concepts like grouping fields in folders, editing default settings and field properties, and adding comments to fields.