The procurement functionality in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management and Dynamics 365 Field Service can be integrated through dual-write, and the resulting cross-functional use cases are enabled through table mappings, solution logic, views, and forms.
In this module, you will:
- Recognize the necessary prerequisites to integrate Supply Chain Management with Field Service.
- Work with the required installation guidelines.
- Set up initial synchronization between Supply Chain Management and Microsoft Dataverse.
- Create mappings with logic.
- Differentiate the various types of status management.
- Do a synchronization with the Supply Chain Management procurement data on demand.