Secure access to your applications by using Azure identity services
Learn how Azure Active Directory helps you manage and secure identities. Also see how single sign-on, multifactor authentication, and Conditional Access enable your users to securely access resources and applications from your intranet and from public networks.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Explain the difference between authentication and authorization.
- Describe how Azure Active Directory provides identity and access management.
- Explain the role single sign-on (SSO), multifactor authentication, and Conditional Access play in managing user identity.
- You should be familiar with basic computing concepts and terminology.
- An understanding of cloud computing is helpful, but isn't necessary.
Knowledge check min