Secure and isolate access to Azure resources by using network security groups and service endpoints
Network security groups and service endpoints help you secure your virtual machines and Azure services from unauthorized network access.
In this module, you will:
- Identify the capabilities and features of network security groups.
- Identify the capabilities and features of virtual network service endpoints.
- Use network security groups to restrict network connectivity.
- Use virtual network service endpoints to control network traffic to and from Azure services.
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts, including subnets and IP addressing
- Basic familiarity with Azure services, specifically Azure SQL Database and Azure Storage
- Familiarity with Azure virtual machines and virtual networking