Refactor Node.js and Express APIs to Serverless APIs with Azure Functions
Improve availability and scalability by refactoring an existing API to use Azure Functions.
In this module, you will:
- Establish an Application Programming Interfaces (API).
- Evaluate an existing project that implements Express APIs.
- Refactor the Node.js Express APIs to the Azure Functions application.
- Run and debug the application locally.
- Understand the differences and similarities in refactoring Express APIs to Azure Functions.
- Must have some familiarity with Node.js and Express APIs
- Must have some familiarity with Azure Functions
- Must have Node.js installed
- Must have Visual Studio Code installed
- Must have Debugger for Chrome installed
- Must have Azure Functions Core Tools installed
- Must have the Azure Functions extension installed
Knowledge check min