Your company is beginning to create resources in Azure. There is no organizational plan for standardizing the effort. There have been several instances where critical resources were inadvertently deleted. It is difficult to determine who owns which resource.
You need to use resource groups to organize the company's Azure resources.
Managing resources is part of Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator.
Manage Azure identities and governance (15–20%)
Manage subscriptions and governance
- Configure resource locks.
- Manage resource groups.
Deploy and manage Azure compute resources (20–25%)
- Move VMs from one resource group to another.
In this module, you'll learn how to:
- Identify the features and usage cases for Azure Resource Manager.
- Describe each Azure Resource Manager component and its usage.
- Organize your Azure resources with resource groups.
- Apply Azure Resource Manager locks.
- Move Azure resources between groups, subscriptions, and regions.
- Remove resources and resource groups.
- Apply and track resource limits.