Use Git version-control tools in Visual Studio Code
Utilize the tight integration of Visual Studio Code with the Git source-control management system.
In this module, you will:
- Perform common GitHub tasks by using the Command Palette in Visual Studio.
- Monitor the status of your work
- Commit your files to your repositories from the Source Control view
- Git, installed
- Visual Studio Code, installed
- A basic understanding of Git concepts and commands, such as working with repositories, forks, clones, and branches, staging and unstaging changes, and pushing commits.
- You need a GitHub account.
Knowledge check min