Introduction to Visual Studio
Visual Studio brings advanced editing, debugging, and customization to your everyday programming tasks. As you program, Visual Studio can help you diagnose issues quickly to get you unblocked and back to building and publishing your apps.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Evaluate whether Visual Studio is appropriate for your development needs.
- Understand the differences between Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code
- Describe how the editor, debugger, customization, extensions, pair programming, and publishing tools of Visual Studio make you more productive.
- Some experience with beginner computer skills like installing an app from the internet.
- Beginner familiarity with programming concepts like running code, editors, and debuggers.
Knowledge check min