Gain all of the benefits of infrastructure as code by using an automated pipeline to deploy your Bicep templates, and integrate other deployment activities with your pipelines. You'll build pipelines using Azure Pipelines.
Take this learning path to learn how to:
- Build a pipeline that deploys your Bicep files.
- Create a service principal that can securely connect your pipeline to Azure.
- Ensure your Bicep code quality by validating and testing it within your pipeline.
- Work with multiple environments, and handle parameters and approvals.
- Deploy other Azure configuration settings, applications, and databases.
- Build pipelines that publish reusable Bicep files to template specs and modules.
- Secure your pipelines, and ensure all of your Azure deployments follow your organization's standards.
To learn about Bicep, we recommend you take these three learning paths:
After that, you might be interested in adding your Bicep code to a deployment pipeline. Take one of these two learning paths based on the tool you want to use: