Build applications with Azure DevOps
Azure DevOps enables you to build, test, and deploy any application to any cloud or on premises. Learn how to configure build pipelines that continuously build, test, and verify your applications.
This learning path is part of a series. You can choose the topics you're most interested in or progress through each of them. Here are the learning paths in this series:
Part 2: Build applications with Azure DevOps
In this learning path, you will:
- Collaborate with others to build your applications using Azure Pipelines and GitHub
- Run automated tests in your pipeline to validate code quality
- Scan your source code and third-party components for potential vulnerabilities
- Define multiple pipelines that work together to build your application
- Build applications using both Microsoft-hosted agents and your own build agents
Modules in this learning path
Set up a continuous integration (CI) pipeline that automates the process of building your application.
Collaborate with others and merge only the highest quality code.
Set up automated testing in your pipeline to improve code quality.
Manage your application and the packages it uses across build pipelines.
Learn how to use your own build agent when Microsoft-hosted agents don't meet your needs.