This learning path will help you understand how to manage and protect your organization's data, devices, and apps. The first module explains the products and services that encompass Microsoft Intune, as well as the value that each provides. You'll learn about the Intune environment and the supported platforms, such iOS, Windows, and Android. As part of managing devices, you'll understand security rules, compliance policies, and access rights. For app management, you learn how apps can be assigned, managed, and protected. You'll also learn about configuring apps, protecting app data, managing app policy assignments, and implementing app security rules.
There are several benefits of using Microsoft Intune for your organization. These benefits are explained, including how Microsoft Intune increases security and productivity, provides flexibility, and maximizes your investment.
By completing this learning path, you'll:
- Learn what endpoints are and what Microsoft Intune can do for you and your organization.
- Learn about the different products, services, and capabilities that encompass Microsoft Intune.
- Understand endpoint management considerations involving the endpoint environment and available platforms.
- Learn about managing and protecting your organization's devices, apps and data.
- Understand the how your organization's devices can be provisioned.
- Learn about configuring and managing device security.
- Learn about the different types of enrollment methods available using Microsoft Intune.
- Understand the device and app management lifecycles.
- Understand how your organization's apps can be configured and protected.
- Understand how trusted users can access organizational resources on trusted devices using trusted apps.
- Learn how to analyze and resolve endpoint compliance issues.
- Understand the benefits of using Microsoft Intune.