Welcome to the world of quantum computing!
Whether you're a developer or simply someone who wants to get a feel for what quantum computing is all about, this learning path is a great place to start exploring quantum computing.
Imagine you're the new member of a space crew. The spaceship is equipped with a computer that has access to the Azure Quantum servers on Earth and you can use the power of quantum to complete different tasks. During your training as a new crew member, you'll learn about quantum computing and how to use the Microsoft Azure Quantum service.
After completing this learning path, you'll be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts of quantum computing.
- Identify the kinds of problems quantum algorithms can solve more efficiently than classical algorithms.
- Build basic quantum programs by using the Quantum Development Kit and Q#.
- Interact with the Azure Quantum cloud service.
- Adapt and create Q# applications to run them on actual hardware.
- Estimate physical resources for quantum algorithms using Azure Quantum