Input Processing Mode Enum
Some information relates to prerelease product that may be substantially modified before it’s released. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided here.
public enum class InkInputProcessingMode
/// [Windows.Foundation.Metadata.ContractVersion(Windows.Foundation.UniversalApiContract, 65536)] enum class InkInputProcessingMode
[Windows.Foundation.Metadata.ContractVersion(typeof(Windows.Foundation.UniversalApiContract), 65536)] public enum InkInputProcessingMode
var value = Windows.UI.Input.Inking.InkInputProcessingMode.none
Public Enum InkInputProcessingMode
Windows 10 (introduced in 10.0.10240.0 - for Xbox, see UWP features that aren't yet supported on Xbox)
Windows.Foundation.UniversalApiContract (introduced in v1.0)
Input is treated as erase.
Input is treated as ink.
All input events are passed to the app and are not processed by the InkPresenter.
To manage how secondary input is processed by your app, see InkInputProcessingConfiguration.
- Pen and stylus interactions
- Get started: Support ink in your UWP app
- Ink analysis sample (basic) (C#)
- Ink handwriting recognition sample (C#)
- Save and load ink strokes from an Ink Serialized Format (ISF) file
- Save and load ink strokes from the clipboard
- Ink toolbar location and orientation sample (basic)
- Ink toolbar location and orientation sample (dynamic)
- Coloring book sample
- Family notes sample
- Simple inking sample (C#/C++)
- Complex inking sample (C++)
- Ink analysis sample