Developer Community support forum in Visual Studio subscriptions
Post questions, find answers and share your knowledge in the Developer Community forums.
Access the Developer Community
Connecting to the Developer Community is simple.
Sign in to the Visual Studio subscriptions portal at https://my.visualstudio.com/benefits.
Find the Developer Community in the Support section, and select Get help. (You can also point your browser directly to https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/.)
You can search for answers, or view content in product areas such as:
- Visual Studio
- Visual Studio for Mac
- Azure DevOps
- Azure DevOps Server (TFS)
Within each area, there are updates, problem reports, discussion of new features, and more. You can also report problems and request new features.
The Developer Community is freely available. No subscription is required.
- Need assistance with sales, subscriptions, accounts and billing for Visual Studio Subscriptions? Contact Visual Studio subscriptions support.
- Have a question about Visual Studio IDE, Azure DevOps Services or other Visual Studio products or services? Visit Visual Studio Support.
- Visual Studio documentation
- Azure DevOps documentation
- Azure documentation
- Microsoft 365 documentation
Check out the other support resources available, including:
Submit and view feedback for