Microsoft Q&A forum support in Visual Studio subscriptions
Have a technical product question? Find it on Microsoft Q&A – the home for technical questions and answers at Microsoft.
You can search questions and answers on a wide range of supported products, including:
- BizTalk Server
- Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Advertising
- Microsoft Edge
- Open Specifications
- Small Basic
- SQL Server
- System Center
- Visual Studio
- Windows Sysinternals
You'll also find "how-to" guides to help you ask great questions and craft quality answers for other users.
Access Microsoft Q&A
Accessing Microsoft Q&A is simple.
Sign in to the Visual Studio subscriptions portal at https://my.visualstudio.com/benefits.
Find the Microsoft Q&A tile in the Support section, and select Get help.
The Microsoft Q&A forum is freely available. No subscription is required.
- Need assistance with sales, subscriptions, accounts and billing for Visual Studio Subscriptions? Contact Visual Studio subscriptions support.
- Have a question about Visual Studio IDE, Azure DevOps Services or other Visual Studio products or services? Visit Visual Studio Support.
- Visual Studio documentation
- Azure DevOps documentation
- Azure documentation
- Microsoft 365 documentation
Check out the other support resources available, including: