Personal insights in Viva Insights
Microsoft Viva Insights provides personal insights into two of the key factors in personal productivity: how people spend their time and who they spend it with. You and your team can get these benefits after an administrator sets up Viva Insights within your organization.
Configuration – As an administrator, you can use this section to configure Viva Insights for users in your organization.
Privacy guide – Learn about the ways Viva Insights gathers, uses, and protects your data, and how administrators can configure Viva Insights based on company policy.
Viva Insights elements – As a user, learn about the ways that Viva Insights presents you with insights and how you can use them.
- Viva Insights app in Teams and on the web – Discover your work patterns and use features to help improve your productivity, teamwork, and wellbeing in the flow of work.
- Viva Insights Outlook add-in – The Insights add-in for Outlook presents you with activity cards based on your recent work experience with options to respond or follow up on based on the activity.
- Digest emails – Receive a digest email that gives you highlights about your previous activity.
- Inline suggestions in Outlook – Contextual, data-driven recommendations to improve your work patterns.
Schedule send suggestions – When you're composing an email in Outlook, the schedule send suggestions feature suggests scheduling email deliveries that align with the recipients' working hours in their respective time zones. This scheduling helps minimize disruptions to recipients outside of their working hours.
Adoption materials – These adoption materials help teams and individuals reduce stress and burnout, increase productivity and creativity, and make work more enjoyable.
- Individual adoption – Individuals learn how to use personal insights to build and sustain healthier work patterns.
- Team adoption – Team members learn how to set and track goals and build new habits to change the way the team collaborates.
Submit and view feedback for