- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Retirement of Olympia Corp
Olympia Corp, a virtual corporation was set up to reflect the IT infrastructure of real world businesses. Olympia will be formally retired on October 31, 2022. We'll begin unassigning Olympia licenses and deleting the Olympia feedback path on Feedback Hub. Olympia Corp will no longer be a part of Windows Insider Lab for Enterprise.
To prevent data loss, Olympia participants need to complete the following:
- If you're using the provided Olympia licenses, make a back up of any data as you'll lose data once we unassign the licenses.
- Please remove your device from Olympia before October 31, 2022.
To remove the account from Azure Active Directory, follow the steps below:
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to Accounts > Access work or school.
- Select the connected account that you want to remove, then select Disconnect.
- To confirm device removal, select Yes.
After removing your account from Olympia, log in to your device using your local account.
If you're looking for another program to join, the program we recommend is the Windows Insider Program for Business. Follow the instructions below to register: Register for the Windows 10 Insider Program for Business
Thank you for your participation in Olympia and email Windows Insider Lab for Enterprise firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Submit and view feedback for