ITfCandidateList::SetResult method (ctffunc.h)
Specifies the result of a reconversion operation for s specific candidate string.
HRESULT SetResult( [in] ULONG nIndex, [in] TfCandidateResult imcr );
Specifies the zero-based index of the candidate string to set the result for. This parameter is ignored if imcr contains CAND_CANCELED.
Contains one of the TfCandidateResult values that specifies the result of the reconversion operation.
This method can return one of these values.
||The method was successful.|
||An unspecified error occurred.|
A typical reconversion operation would include the following operations.
- A list of candidates is obtained and displayed to the user in a dialog box.
- When the user selects a candidate, but before the dialog box is dismissed, ITfCandidateList::SetResult is called with the index of the newly selected candidate and CAND_SELECTED.
- If a different candidate is selected, ITfCandidateList::SetResult is called agian with the index of the newly selected candidate and CAND_SELECTED.
- If the user chooses to accept the new candidate, ITfCandidateList::SetResult is called with the index of the currently selected candidate and CAND_FINALIZED.
- If the user cancels the dialog, ITfCandidateList::SetResult is called with an index of zero and CAND_CANCELED.
|Minimum supported client||Windows 2000 Professional [desktop apps | UWP apps]|
|Minimum supported server||Windows 2000 Server [desktop apps | UWP apps]|
|Redistributable||TSF 1.0 on Windows 2000 Professional|