Queue views perform poorly, or fail to load in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
This article helps you resolve the problem that occurs when you navigate to Queues in the Service module of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015.
Applies to: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
Original KB number: 3092883
When navigating to Queues in the Service module of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, views take a long time to load, and sometimes fails to load. While loading, the following is displayed:
Loading Activity Records.
Unresolved email addresses are being displayed by the view, which causes the performance issue and occasional failure to load the data.
Remove any field from the view that contains an unresolved email address. To remove fields from the Queue view, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Settings > Customizations, and choose Customize the System.
- Under Components, expand Entities, and then expand the Queue entity.
- Select Views.
- Double-click the view that needs to be edited.
- Select the field that contains unresolved email addresses, and click on remove.
- Click Save and Close.
- Choose Publish to publish customizations.