MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- Install Windows Servers in Host and Compute Environments
- Implement Storage Solutions
- Implement Hyper-V
- Implement Windows Containers
- Implement High Availability
- Maintain and Monitor Server Environments
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implement DHCP and IPAM
- Implement Network Connectivity and Remote Access Solutions
- Implement Core and Distributed Network Solutions
- Implement an Advanced Network Infrastructure
- Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Manage and Maintain AD DS
- Create and Manage Group Policy
- Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions
Two ways to prepare
Explore all certifications in a concise training and certifications guide.
Check out an overview of fundamentals, role-based and specialty certifications.
Boost your odds of success with this great offer.
Get help through Microsoft Certification support forums. A forum moderator will respond in one business day, Monday-Friday.
Review and manage your scheduled appointments, certificates, and transcripts.
Celebrate your accomplishment with your network. Claim your Microsoft Certification badge, and add it to LinkedIn, your résumé, and more.