MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- Install and configure servers
- Configure server roles and features
- Configure Hyper-V
- Deploy and configure core network services
- Install and administer Active Directory
- Create and manage Group Policy
- Deploy, Manage, and Maintain Servers
- Configure File and Print Services
- Configure Network Services and Access
- Configure a Network Policy Server Infrastructure
- Configure and Manage Active Directory
- Configure and Manage Group Policy
- Configure and Manage High Availability
- Configure File and Storage Solutions
- Implement Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Configure Network Services
- Configure the Active Directory Infrastructure
- Configure Access and Information Protection Solutions
Two ways to prepare
Explore all certifications in a concise training and certifications guide.
Check out an overview of fundamentals, role-based and specialty certifications.
Boost your odds of success with this great offer.
Get help through Microsoft Certification support forums. A forum moderator will respond in one business day, Monday-Friday.
Review and manage your scheduled appointments, certificates, and transcripts.
Celebrate your accomplishment with your network. Claim your Microsoft Certification badge, and add it to LinkedIn, your résumé, and more.