Steps to run after Dynamics SL data issues have been corrected for Management Reporter integration
This article provides steps to run after Microsoft Dynamics SL data issues have been corrected for Management Reporter integration.
Applies to: Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011
Original KB number: 2964624
After correction of Microsoft Dynamics SL data issues, the Management Reporter data mart must be integrated again by using these steps.
To fix this issue, follow these steps:
- Open the Management Reporter Configuration Console.
- Click SL Integration under ERP Integrations.
- Click Disable Integration.
- Click Remove in the upper-right corner to remove integration.
- Exit the Configuration Console.
- Open SQL Server Management Studio.
- Back up the Management Reporter database.
- Back up the data mart (usually DDM or ManagementReporterDM) database.
- Delete the data mart database (This step will need to select the check box to close existing connections in SQL to delete the database).
- Open the Configuration Console.
- Stop the Management Reporter 2012 Process Service.
- Stop the Management Reporter 2012 Application Service.
- Start the Management Reporter 2012 Application Service.
- Start the Management Reporter 2012 Process Service.
- Go to File > Configure.
- Choose Add Microsoft Dynamics SL Data Mart.
- Follow the steps for the Dynamics SL provider at Microsoft Management Reporter: Installation, Migration, and Configuration Guides.
- When you are finished, make sure that you click the Enable Integration button in the Configuration Console.