Deploy an Azure Function Premium plan with vnet integration
This template deploys an Azure Function Premium plan with regional virtual network integration.
Overview and deployed resources
An Azure Function Premium plan with virtual network integration enabled allows the Azure Function to utilize resources within the virtual network.
The following resources are deployed as part of the solution:
The virtual network into which the Azure Function Premium plan shall be integrated.
- Microsoft.Network/virtualNetworks: The virtual network for which to integrate, and one subnet to which the function app plan is delegated.
Azure Function Premium Plan
The Azure Functions Premium plan which enables virtual network integration.
- Microsoft.Web/serverfarms: The Azure Functions Premium plan (a.k.a. Elastic Premium plan)
The function app to be deployed as part of the Azure Functions Premium plan.
- Microsoft.Web/sites: The function app instance.
Application Insights with Log Analytics Workspace
Application Insights is used to provide monitoring for the Azure Function.
- Microsoft.Insights/components: The Application Insights instance used by the Azure Function for monitoring.
- Microsoft.OperationalInsights/workspaces: The Log Analytics Workspace used with Application Insights.
The Azure Storage account used by the Azure Function.
- Microsoft.Storage/storageAccounts: Azure Functions requires a storage account for the function app instance.
You can click the "deploy to Azure" button at the beginning of this document or follow the instructions for command line deployment using the scripts in the root of this repo.
Tags: Microsoft.Network/virtualNetworks, Microsoft.Storage/storageAccounts, Microsoft.Insights/components, Microsoft.OperationalInsights/workspaces, Microsoft.Web/serverfarms, Microsoft.Web/sites