Create a multiregion Premium tier API Management instance
This template demonstrates how to create a Premium tier API Management instance with additional locations.
Make sure that the location of the resource group is not same as one of the additional Locations.
- The template deploys 3 units of the Premium tier. Consider the cost before deploying the template.
- The template disables all unsecure SSL/TLS protocols and ciphers.
- The template also restricts control plane calls to not expose secrets to users with read-only permission on the API Management instances.
- The template exposes a property
disableGatewayon the API Management instance which can be used to remove a region out of gateway rotation.
If you're new to Azure API Management, see:
- Azure API Management service
- Azure API Management documentation
- Azure API Management deployment in multiple regios
- Azure API Management Configure protocols and ciphers
- Quickstart templates
Tags: API, API Management, Azure API Management, Microsoft.ApiManagement/service