Visual Basic Power Packs Controls
Visual Basic Power Packs controls are additional Windows Forms controls. They are not included in Visual Studio. You can download them, but they are provided as-is, without support. You may copy and distribute the unmodified object code form of Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.dll along with your applications, if you comply with the terms below. (The term “distribution” also means deployment of your applications for third parties to access over the Internet.)
- Distribution Rights. “Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.dll” is the “Distributable Code”.
- You may copy and distribute the object code form of code.
- Image Library. You may copy and distribute images and animations in the Image Library as described in the software documentation.
- Third Party Distribution. You may permit distributors of your applications to copy and distribute the Distributable Code as part of those applications.
- Distribution Requirements. For any Distributable Code you distribute, you must:
- add significant primary functionality to it in your applications;
- distribute Distributable Code included in a setup program only as part of that setup program without modification; and
- require distributors and external end users to agree to terms that protect the Distributable Code at least as much as this agreement.
- Distribution Restrictions. You may not:
- alter any copyright, trademark or patent notice in the Distributable Code;
- use Microsoft’s trademarks in your applications’ names or in a way that suggests your applications come from or are endorsed by Microsoft; or
- modify or distribute the source code of any Distributable Code so that any part of it becomes subject to an Excluded License. An “Excluded License” is one that requires, as a condition of use, modification or distribution, that (i) the code be disclosed or distributed in source code form; or (ii) others have the right to modify it.
In This Section
Line and Shape Controls (Visual Studio)
Introduces the Line and Shape controls and provides links to more information.
DataRepeater Control (Visual Studio)
Introduces the DataRepeater control and provides links to additional information.