Tutorials for Azure Sphere
After you complete the Quickstarts, follow these tutorials to build and deploy a simple application.
Azure Sphere supports two types of applications:
- High-level applications run on the Azure Sphere OS and can interact with internet and cloud-based services.
- Real-time capable applications (RTApps) run on the real-time cores as either bare metal applications or with a real-time operating system (RTOS).
A high-level application is required for every Azure Sphere device; RTApps are optional. Overview of Azure Sphere applications describes the basic features of each type of application and the differences between them.
The tutorials guide you through basic tasks, no matter what development tools or environment you're using.
- Build a high-level application
- Create a cloud deployment
- Build a real-time capable application
- Build partner applications
Visit the Azure Sphere Gallery, a collection of inspirational, unmaintained, and reusable Azure Sphere scripts, utilities, and functions.
Send inn og vis tilbakemelding for