In this module we explored accessibility and discussed:
- The foundational principles of an accessible learning environment
- How Microsoft tools support those principles
- Methods for creating a more inclusive learning environment
We also examined cognitive load theory to better understand the reasons why some tools can be beneficial for some learners. We explored building a foundation of inclusivity by determining hardware and software tools that impact the inclusive learning environment. Finally, we discovered ways that meaningful data can be collected to impact programming and connection.
For more training options in your local language, check Global Training Partners in your country.
Quick links for Microsoft tools
- Mike Tholfsen on LinkedIn
- Mike Tholfsen on TikTok
- Mike Tholfsen on Twitter
- Mike Tholfsen on YouTube
- Microsoft Education webinars
- Sign up for training
- Immersive Reader Interactive Guide
- Immersive Reader support site
- Recommended Immersive Reader module
Hulp nodig? Raadpleeg onze gids voor probleemoplossing of geef specifieke feedback door een probleem te melden.