Your profile is either disabled or you are not configured to any business unit error occurs in Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
This article provides a solution to an error that occurs when you try to use the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
Applies to: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Original KB number: 4555670
When attempting to use the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook, you see the following message:
"Your profile is either disabled or you are not configured to any business unit. Please contact your administrator to complete your profile setup."
Your Microsoft Dynamics 365 user is disabled.
Verify your user is enabled.
- Access Dynamics 365 as a user with the System Administrator role.
- Navigate to Settings -> Security.
- Select Users, and then change the view to Disabled users.
- If you see your user as disabled, then enable it.
- Try to open the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook again.