Microsoft Certification Renewal Assessment – Candidate Agreement
YOU MUST AGREE TO THESE RULES AND REQUIREMENTS IN CONNECTION WITH CERTIFICATION RENEWAL ASSESSMENTS (“ASSESSMENTS”) AND THE MICROSOFT CREDENTIALS PROGRAM AGREEMENT IN ORDER TO TAKE THIS ASSESSMENT. BY TAKING THE ASSESSMENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THESE RULES AND REQUIREMENTS. BY TAKING AN ASSESSMENT, YOU ADDITIONALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT: THE ACTIONS YOU TAKE WHILE COMPLETING THE ASSESSMENT WILL BE RECORDED, NEITHER YOUR FACE NOR YOUR VOICE WILL BE RECORDED, AND NO ACTIONS TAKEN OUTSIDE THE ASSESSMENT LAB ENVIRONMENT WILL BE RECORDED.
You will not and will not allow any other person or entity to distribute, copy, display, publish, summarize, photograph, record, download, transmit or post any assessment or any assessment questions, answers, computations, diagrams, drawings, worksheets, lab environments or other content or assessment-related information. Except as expressly set forth in the Microsoft Credentials Program Agreement, you may not:
- Use, disclose, or reproduce any Microsoft Credential in any manner whatsoever; or
- Disclose Microsoft’s confidential information (including without limitation assessment questions, answers, computations, diagrams, drawings, worksheets, lab environments and other content and assessment-related information) to any third parties.
You will not participate in any behavior that could compromise the confidentiality or results of any assessment. You are solely responsible for complying with all applicable assessment policies, procedures and rules. Without prejudice to any other remedies, Microsoft may, in its sole discretion, prohibit you from taking any assessment and/or invalidate your assessment results (in each case, without obligation to refund any assessment-related fees) if Microsoft believes you violated the Microsoft Credentials Program Agreement (including the Credential-Specific Requirements) or engaged in any misconduct, including without limitation the following:
- Providing access to, disclosing, distributing, copying, photographing, recording, downloading, posting, displaying, publishing or transmitting, in any form or by any means, any assessment or any tasks, questions, answers, computations, diagrams, drawings, worksheets, lab environments or other content or assessment-related information;
- Misrepresenting your identity or impersonating another individual;
- Misrepresenting your country of residence;
- Using Artificial Intelligence or related products or services in any way to assist you in an assessment;
- Using the resources provided in the assessment lab for any purpose other than to accomplish the required tasks;
- Modifying or altering any assessment, assessment score, or assessment record;
- Submitting any work or answers that are not entirely your own;
- Providing or receiving improper assistance of any kind during an assessment;
- Seeking or obtaining unauthorized access to any assessment or any of the following elements of an assessment: questions, answers, computations, diagrams, drawings, worksheets, lab environments, or other content or assessment-related information (this includes using braindump material or unauthorized publication of assessment questions with or without answers);
- Misconduct as determined by statistical analysis;
- Engaging in any other misconduct that could compromise the confidentiality, integrity, or security of an assessment; or
- Violating any Microsoft policy, requirement, or rule.
Important Privacy Notice and Consent
By taking this assessment, you agree that Microsoft, its affiliates, and the assessment provider may disclose your personal information and assessment results with other Microsoft programs, e.g., the Microsoft Partner Network program, to verify your or your employer’s compliance with the program requirements.
To learn more about the data collection and use practices of Microsoft, please visit https://privacy.microsoft.com.
Score Challenge Policy
If you believe your assessment score is inaccurate, you have fifteen (15) days after taking the applicable assessment to challenge that score. To challenge an assessment score within this time period, you can contact Microsoft at https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/credentials/support/help.
Additional Assessment Policies
The following policies are also applicable to your participation in the Assessment:
- For the Exam security policy, see https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/credentials/support/exam-and-assessment-lab-security-policies.
- For the Credential expiration policy, see https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/credentials/support/certification-expiration-policy
- For additional assessment policies, see https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/credentials/certifications/certification-exam-policies and the assessment provider’s website.