Microsoft Certification Renewal Assessment Candidate Agreement
MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION RENEWAL ASSESSMENT AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THIS MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION RENEWAL ASSESSMENT AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY. YOU MUST AGREE TO IT TO TAKE THE ASSESSMENT.
This Agreement is entered into as of the date of Your acceptance between you (“You” or “Your”) and Microsoft Corporation (“Microsoft”).
Keeping Microsoft Certification renewal assessments confidential helps maintain the value of Microsoft Certifications and helps ensure only qualified individuals are certified.
This assessment is Microsoft’s confidential and proprietary information and is protected by intellectual property laws. It is made available to You solely to test Your knowledge and competency in the certification subject matter.
Any disclosure of the assessment or information related to the assessment, including assessment questions, answers, content, computations, diagrams, drawings, or worksheets (“Assessment Related Information”) is strictly prohibited. You will not disclose, distribute, copy, display, publish, summarize, photograph, record, download, transmit or post the assessment or any Assessment Related Information, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means now known or hereafter devised.
CANDIDATE CONDUCT POLICY
You will not participate in any behavior that could compromise the confidentiality or results of any Microsoft Certification exam or renewal assessment. You may be prohibited from taking any future Microsoft Certification exams and/or your renewal assessment results may be invalidated if Microsoft believes You violated this Agreement or engaged in any misconduct. Examples of misconduct include, but are not limited to:
- Providing access to, disclosing, distributing, copying, photographing, recording, downloading, posting, displaying, publishing or transmitting any assessment or Assessment Related Information in any form or by any means.
- Misrepresenting Your identity or impersonating another individual.
- Misrepresenting Your country of residence.
- Modifying or altering the assessment, assessment score, or any assessment record.
- Submitting any work or answers that are not entirely Your own.
- Using AI in any way to assist You.
- Providing or receiving improper assistance of any kind during the assessment.
- Seeking or obtaining unauthorized access to Microsoft Certification renewal assessments or Assessment Related Information (this includes using brain-dump material or unauthorized publication of assessment questions with or without answers).
- Misconduct as determined by statistical analysis.
- Engaging in any other misconduct that could compromise the confidentiality, integrity, or security of the assessment.
- Violating any Microsoft policy, requirement, or rule.
Microsoft reserves the right to invalidate your assessment score if Microsoft determines you were not compliant with this section.
You are solely responsible for understanding and complying with Microsoft Certification policies and procedures, including the retake policy, located at https://learn.microsoft.com/certifications/certification-exam-policies.
You have thirty (30) days after taking an assessment to challenge your assessment score for that assessment.
The personal information you provide to take this assessment may be used by Microsoft in accordance with the Microsoft Privacy Statement. Microsoft may also share the personal information You provide and your assessment results with other Microsoft programs, e.g., the Microsoft Partner Network program, and verify Your or Your employer’s compliance with the program requirements.
DATA TRANSFER NOTICE
Your personal data, assessment information and assessment results (including personal data collected from the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland) may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Microsoft or its affiliates or subcontractors maintain facilities. You appoint Microsoft and its affiliates to perform any such transfer of Your data, assessment information and assessment results to any such country and to store and process Your data. See the Microsoft Privacy Statement for more information on how we may collect, use, and share Your data.
Microsoft owns and retains all rights, title, and interest in and to the Microsoft Certification renewal assessment and Assessment Related Information.
In addition to any other rights and remedies provided by law or this Agreement, Microsoft hereby expressly reserves all legal and equitable remedies arising out of a breach of this Agreement and/or the infringement of any of Microsoft’s intellectual property rights.