Renewal for Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate
If you have this certification and it will expire within six months, you are eligible to renew. Show that you have kept current with the latest updates to the maker tools of Microsoft Power Platform by passing the renewal assessment. You can also prepare to renew with the curated collection of learning modules.
The English language version of this renewal assessment was updated on December 27, 2022. Localized versions became available approximately three weeks after this date.
Skills measured in renewal assessment:
- Get started with model-driven apps in Power Apps
- Get started with Power Apps canvas apps
- Customize a canvas app in Power Apps
- Get started with Power Automate
- Get started with Microsoft Dataverse for Teams
- Create a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents and Dataverse for Teams
- Build your first app with Power Apps and Dataverse for Teams
- Build your first workflow with Power Automate and Dataverse for Teams
- Explore data in Power BI
Job role: business-analyst business-owner business-user data-analyst developer devops-engineer functional-consultant maker technology-manager
Prepare for the renewal assessment
Use this collection of learning modules to help you prepare for the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate renewal assessment.
Renewal assessment resources
Understand the process and requirements to renew your certifications online.