Reflect in Viva Insights
You can use this feature in the Microsoft Viva Insights app to become more aware of how you're feeling. This awareness can benefit both your productivity and your wellbeing. In fact, research has shown that even the act of taking a moment to reflect has positive benefits for wellbeing.
Performing self-reflection by selecting the available emojis is an entirely private action. No one else can see what you chose.
You can choose your own frequency for self-reflection. Once daily might work well for you — or more often than that, or less often.
On the Viva Insights Home page, locate the How are you feeling? card.
Select the emoji that best represents how you're currently feeling. The card gives you feedback to acknowledge your choice.
(Optional) Select Reflection history to see how your feelings have changed over time, as indicated by the emojis you've chosen. For example:
(Optional) Set a reminder to practice reflection. Go to Set a reminder to self-reflect.
Set a reminder to self-reflect
Remind yourself to self-reflect in the future.
- You can schedule reflection reminders for any day of the week, including days not configured as workdays in your Outlook settings.
- The time you select will apply to every day on which you'll see reminders. You cannot set different times for different days of the week.
- The reminder might not arrive at exactly the scheduled time, but most reminders appear within five minutes before their scheduled time. For example, if your reminder is scheduled for 5:00, the reminder could appear between 4:55 and 5:00.
- Scheduled reflection reminders can expire. If you select a reflection reminder for a previous day or time, you will see a message that the reminder has expired.
- You can reflect at any time on the Home page or the virtual commute page. Reflection that you do on those pages is independent of any reminders that you have set for reflection.
You can set reminders to reflect either on the Settings page or the Home page, as described here:
On the Build a habit of emotional awareness! card, select a day and time:
Select Set reminders.
On the day and time that you configured, the Viva Insights app will remind you to self-reflect.
Selecting the reminder notification opens the Reflect feature, after which you can continue with the steps in Reflect.
Gönderin ve geri bildirimi görüntüleyin